• Health and Safety is of utmost importance to H20 canine therapy, during your initial session you will be made aware of all safety requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure that all instructions are followed.
• Whilst every care is taken in the provision of treatment and the care and maintenance of the water and equipment used, all dogs attending and undergoing treatment do so entirely at their owner’s risk.
• All dogs must have a veterinary referral before we can commence treatment.
• All dogs must have a full current vaccination certificate during treatment.
• All treatment is to be paid for at the time of the treatment.
• Treatment sessions cancelled or missed with less than 24 hours notice will be charged in full.
• Dogs with infectious or contagious conditions cannot be swam, please ensure that any sessions are cancelled with at least 24 hours notice. This also applies to bitches in season.
It is the owner’s responsibility to:
• Ensure that your dog has not been fed for at least 3 hours before your appointment.
• Ensure that if your dog is on any medication, we are fully aware and also that your appointment time does not clash with the times of medication.
• Ensure that if your dog’s health changes in any way before an appointment, we are made aware as early as possible and in any circumstances, prior to your dog attending.
• Ensure that your dog has toileted before swimming as defecation in the pool will incur an extra charge as the pool has to be shut down and thoroughly cleaned before the next dog can use it.
• Ensure that you act responsibly as a dog owner and clean up any mess into the bin provided.
• Ensure that all dogs are kept on a lead and under proper control at all times.
We respectfully request that:
• Only dogs requiring treatment are brought to the center.
• If it is necessary for children to be in attendance, they must remain with an accompanying adult at all times and must remain in any designated areas at the request of H20 Canine Therapy staff.
Please also note:
• H20 Canine therapy cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any vehicle or personal property while on the premises.
• H20 Canine Therapy reserves the right to use any still or video photography taken during any sessions as it requires.